|I DONT KNOW WHAT WE ARE YELLING ABOUT !!!|
|Timothy Hanson | November, 02 2017 02:20 PM | Comments (0)|
|Have you ever checked out The Onion ?
In today's day of horrible news reporting
They keep it fresh and invigorating. Not to mention
provide a great resource for marketers like us
with their catchy headlines and raw humor.
Yesterday I wrote about some ideas, a method
to create attention grabbing headlines.
Today lets hit on the sub headline.
Use The Power Of Subheadlines
There that wasn't to hard , I am sure when you looked at
this it is the first thing you saw. You have about 2 seconds to grab
a readers attention with something to get them to keep reading.
To many list mails fail from the start when you just type or copy and
paste some dull pre-made message for a program you are promoting.
Use words that will engage the reader
- Imagine this....Getting someone to imagine something starts them thinking.
- These are 3 things you can do....Providing some guidance on an action they can take is the second bullet (stimulating what they imagined)
- Doing (x) will help you to (y) Actually providing some kind of real example of how what you are promoting or why you think they should check out your offer Simply put this should answer "What's in it for me ?"
- Have you thought about....With this kind of wording you are taking the opportunity to capture someone. Many a sale is made when the reader gets
to the point where their ideas are reinforced by what you are telling them.
- This is how you will benefit. This is the closer.
If you can get the reader to this point there
is a better than average chance you are going to
have a new lead. If a person takes the time to get
to this point you have at least put the hook in their mouth.
It might earn you a bookmark or a save for later , but the
real proof is when an action taker gets to this point and you
end with the sale.
Do not over think the sub-headline.
You are trying get the readers attention.
Sub headlines serve 2 purposes
Leased Ad Space is the real deal !!!
Sell the hottest commodity on line for 100% Commissions
High Converting Solo Ads
Your own personal blog
Ad Board, banners, texts and so much more.....
More than $200,000 paid in commissions in the first year
|Share This Post:|