|Learning to scale your business|
|Chris Yeong | January, 05 2019 01:26 AM | Comments (0)|
You must check this before promoting an affiliate opportunity or program
1. Fixed, Recurring Commission
Hey I am probably just like you, I am an affiliate, I promote other peoples
products to earn some extra money. I am looking for fixed recurring commission
products that provide a value, a service or a useful product. I love programs that
are one time or life time payments that I can then turn to promoting to make back
my investment and get into profit.
2. Long Term Opportunity, Solid Ad Solurces and Dedicated Owners
You know what , this should probably be #1 and is really self explainable.
There are a ton of red flags when it comes to joining or promoting a program that can save you alot of time and even more important money. The Bitcoin craze is a recent event that sparked a ton of horrible bad sites and opportunities popping up and people reacted emotionally and broke away from common sense. If you are looking at a program take the time to do your research.
Some things to look for....
1. Do you know who the owner of the business is ?
2. Look at the bottom of the front page and see how long the opportunity has been online.
3. Go to google and check reviews. Reviews are only perspective but you will find some really trustworthy people out there who have made it their niche to weed out the good and the bad.
4. Word of mouth...Nothing better than someone you like know and trust telling you about something. It i something often forgotten in internet marketing but is a foundational business practice.
5. Test the waters, kick the tires, communicate and provide feed back.
This is just another lesson in learning to scale your business.
|Share This Post:|