|The Bitcoin Jungle|
|Dawud Islam | January, 29 2018 04:58 AM | Comments (4)|
I am often asked for my views and advice on crypto. It really is a minefield out there at the moment and it can look a little overwhelming with the number of offers being promoted. I am a long way from being an expert on this subject, but here are some brief thoughts:-
1) Don't choose just ONE crypto currency to invest in, however good its prospects look. Bitcoin is really the exception that proves the rule. Yes, you could have made a lot if you invested in it at the right time, but there are countless other cryptos that sank without trace.
2) Don't invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
3) Don't enter into 'forex' style trading where you predict whether the currency will go up or down over a short period of time. This is not 'trading' this is gambling. A visit to the local race track could give you a more reliable outcome.
4) DO invest in schemes that spread the risk over a range of, hopefully carefully chosen, currencies.
5) Make sure the company is reliable and that you have easy access to your earnings.
Which brings me on to my current recommendation in this field.....Power Mining Pool. PMP mine coins themselves in 7 different crytos and then trade them at an exchange for Bitcoin at the end of every day, distributing the profits to members. You get paid every three hours of the day, 365 days per year. Shares cost €50 (yes, Euros) and mature at €70. So a €500 stake will get you €700 back and at the moment that is taking around 3-4 months, so you could do this 3-4 times a year. It is completely passive commission, although you can obviously earn more if you promote the site. The thing that I like is that the Admin are very diligent and responsive. whenever there are any technical issues these are flagged up on the home page immediately and resolved very quickly, with users being kept informed right throughout. So, if you invest €500 then at the end of the year you would have €600 profit in addition to your original stake. Any investment with over 100% annual return has got to be well worth a look, and with 7 different cryptos you really are spreading the risk. I am very happy with the way my shares are performing at the moment and I invite you to try it out for yourself here:-
So, until the next time, as ever.....
See You At The TOP.
|Share This Post:|