|Take Control of Your Online Marketing Success|
|Anthony Kpodo | June, 29 2018 06:18 AM | Comments (4)|
Many a time, success in Internet Marketing comes down to just focusing on
What Are The Basics Of List Building?
To start with, you need to have something to offer. If you don’t have anything to sell, you’re not going to make money, online or offline. So, the first item in List Building Basics is:
· Have something to sell.
Now, when you have something to offer, you need to create the actual presentation. Think of it this way: “How do I explain my offer to people so they can decide to buy from me?”.
With that mindset, you’ll love Email Marketing.
· The letters get sent no matter where you are and no matter what you’re doing. You can set up your autoresponder campaign to send out sales letters, training information, updates, special offers, announcements, etc… The messages can give full details, answer common questions, direct the reader to an order form or your business location, etc… It’s really like having an automated lead generation and follow up team working for you 24 hours a day.
Have a way for folks to request your information
so they can receive your letters. To do that, set up what is called a Capture Page. The capture page can be
Like This One.
It should have a headline, some descriptive text, and ask for the visitor’s name and email address. Any time a visitor wants to know more about your offer, all they have to do is fill out the form. From there, your autoresponder takes over.
· Once you have the offer, the letters, and the capture page, your next step is to drive traffic to the capture page. You may use social media, free advertising, and paid advertising to let people know about your offer.
In Summary, These are the List Building Basics:
1) Have the offer (what do you sell?)
2) Have a presentation (your emails)
3) Have your capture page ready.
4) Drive traffic to the capture page.
No matter what you see being sold online, there is no exception to these basic principles. With these list building basics you can do business around the world without having to report to a boss, go to an offer, drive across town for meetings, or any of that stuff.
And the trusted Autoresponder I personally use and recommend is Trafficwave. Click HERE for further details
|Share This Post:|