|How To Choose A Good Program To Promote|
|Dawud Islam | January, 18 2018 11:00 AM | Comments (0)|
I could literally write a book on this subject, and indeed at some stage I probably will. It's one of those perennial questions which, if answered correctly, can potentially open the door to untold riches. However, all too often it ends in disappointment.....or worse!
In this blog post I just want to cover a few key points for you to look for when making a decision on joining a new program:
1) Does the program offer you the chance to 'make money on autopilot, without doing ANYTHING'. If so AVOID.
2) Does the program make extravagant potential income claims, perhaps by demonstrating potential earnings from a 'matrix' system. If so AVOID.
3) Does the program have any positive online reviews from genuinely independent reviewers?
4) Does the program encourage you to go 'ALL IN' with a huge top level membership payment so that you can now 'SELL TO ALL LEVELS'. If so AVOID.
5) Does the program sell an actual product that someone might actually use or need, rather than just an opportunity to encourage others to spend? If it does, CONSIDER JOINING. (Examples of this might include genuine training programs (rather than just upsell attempts), tracking services, autoresponders, genuine high quality traffic or physical products such as supplements, health related products and so on).
6) Do you know who the owner is? Are they contactable? Is there any information about their track record in business? If not, AVOID.
7) Does the program have any 'list building' element built into it, or do you not have access to your referral's details? If you don't then AVOID - You want to build YOUR list - not the site owner's!
8) What is the commission and payment program like? Does it seem realistic? Always be very cautious about large financial claims.
9) If another affiliate sent you an e-mail about the program, have you contacted them about how they are doing inside the program? Have they replied to you? If they don't reply then they will probably not be a very helpful upline coach for you at the program. And if they are not making any money with the program, then it's quite likely that you won't either!
10) Be careful but be ambitious - there are still plenty of programs out there with which you can make money.
For more information and personal coaching, sign up to my mailing list in the top right hand corner of this blog.
|Share This Post:|