|Carry Out A NEW Action Every Day|
|Dawud Islam | January, 07 2018 01:36 PM | Comments (0)|
|You've all I'm sure heard the famous quote: 'The definition of madness is to keep doing exactly the same thing you've been doing and to expect a different outcome'. It's certainly true in the business world, both online and offline.
If things are not working then you need to change something, add something, or delete something! Take a look at your daily activities. Do you do the same thing every day? Do you visit the same Traffic Exchanges? Do you use the same mailers? Are you using the same ad copy, email texts, videos and banners that you used last year?
If you're doing well you may be reluctant to do anything, after all 'If it ain't broke don't fix it' is another famous quote. But if you don't keep moving forwards it's true that eventually you'll start going backwards. So make it one of your new year resolutions to try something NEW every day. Here are just TEN suggestions:
1) Try a new traffic exchange that you've never used before and surf at least 100 pages there for a full 7 days, using a tracker to check the results. My current new favourite is HUNGRY FOR HITS, which you can join here: http://hungryforhits.com/splashpage.php?splashid=1&rid=7788
2) Sign up to a new mailer or safelist and send at least TEN mails using it.
3) Resolve to BUILD YOUR LIST in 2018. If you're not already a member of TE List Builder, click on the link on the right hand side of this blog.
4) Read at least TWO business or personal development books per month.
5) Try a new exercise or fitness programme that you've NEVER done before.
6) Send your social media updates at a time of day that you've NEVER DONE BEFORE.
7) If you've never used Solo Ads, then invest in one and track the results.
8) Send a message to all your downlines asking for their favourite 'Plus One' tip.
9) Follow someone you look up to in business on social media. Make a point of setting aside time for at least TWO WEEKS to read all of their daily posts.
10) Schedule in some time every day for a week AWAY from the internet, cellphone and social media, even if it's only half an hour a day. You'll be amazed how much difference it might make.
Set yourself a new task of ten DIFFERENT new activities each and every month.
Hope that helps and see you at the TOP.
|Share This Post:|