|5 ways to decide if an affiliate program is worth promoting|
|Timothy Hanson | November, 07 2017 01:20 PM | Comments (1)|
|Anytime I set out to promote something I take a good hard
look to see if it will support my business plan and give me the
results I need. I kick the tires, look under the hood and most times
will throw a little advertising budget at it to see if some results show up
I am never afraid to check out something new.....
Here is what I look for...
1. Do I know and trust the owner
-If not I break the ice and add them on skype
or send a quick support ticket to say hello.
2. Does the program support my business model and fill a need
- I ask myself "Whats in it for me ? "
3. What are my potential returns on investment.
- What are the associated costs, commission structure and payouts.
4. Who else is using this program and what do they have to say about it.
-Reviews, sometimes the best gauge is just simple word of
5. Can I turn it into a funnel and easily market the product or service.
That is my litmus test in a nut shell to turning an affiliate product into a funnel.
Think about developing some parameters and put the opportunities
you are promoting to a little test.
PS TeListBuilder meets all of the above and has more than passed that test.
It's a list building, blogging, team building funnel
that is going to stand the test of time.
Dont let the name fool you, Its not just about traffic exchanges
and can be used to build just about any opportunity
|Share This Post:|